Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Doing too much awesome bloggable stuff to actually blog about it

As the title suggests, I've been doing heaps of awesome things back to back leaving me no time to blog about them. In the past 12 days I've gone on a 2 day tramp up mt. herbert, a 2 day tramp up the Lewis Pass "tops", and a 5 day tramp in Nelson Lakes National Park called the Travers-Sabine Circuit. The morning that I left for the Travers-Sabine I took my last final completing my academics for the year.

Tomorrow the parents fly in to Christchurch and I have to pack up my stuff to leave with them early Friday for a 10 day trip around the South Island that ends with us flying back to the states from Dunedin. Another thing to blog about.

Fortunately, I've taken lots of pictures to keep track of what all has happened in my travels and will continue to do so. Expect some great stuff in 12 days when I'm back in New York and can post the last of my adventures!

1 comment: