Monday, September 7, 2009

Break Adventures: day 6

The next morning greeted us with this lovely sunrise which we shared with our great bunk mates:


Dale and I set out just after 8AM to cross the saddle and find our friends.


Obligatory "riding the saddle" pose:


Here's that picture from the first "Break Adventures" post. This was the part where I grabbed the keys from PT and we took a timer shot with Dale's camera.


Woolshed Creek Hut where Matt, Nora, PT, and Rachel had stayed.


At the end of the tramp before we hopped in the van to go I said something about how horrible my hair must look (none of us had showered for a week), and Dale said that his had to be worse. I took these two pictures so that you can decide for yourself.


We then drove back to Christchurch for some much needed showers and a good warm meal provided by our mate Carie. This being the last day of my diet, Carie's dinner was my first non-paleo meal and it was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment