Monday, October 12, 2009

Back from the North

Hello world. I got back from the North Island last night after eleven days of exciting adventures.

The excitement now takes a short intermission while I attend my last few days of class at Canterbury. I have an exam on Wednesday and Thursday.

After those exams, I will be leaving with Dale to go tramp in Fiordland for another eleven-ish day adventure putting me back in Christchurch with what I hope is just enough time to do well on my first final (Management).

I am excited to blog about my travels, but I must get a bit of studying in for these tests... If I do not manage to blog about my North Island adventures just yet, fear not, I kept a detailed journal of what I did so that I can refresh my mind if it must wait until I'm back from Fiordland on October 27th.

2 comments:

  1. i am currently using my brain powers to try to explode your head because i am so jealous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about it. Let's try to skype before you go because I think otherwise, one of us might always be traveling until you are back in the states, and that is far too long.

    ReplyDelete