Sunday, August 16, 2009

Canterbury Rugby!

Friday evening I went with a few friends to the Canterbury vs. Waikato rugby game at the AMI Stadium. The seats we paid for were just sixteen apiece and the stadium did not fill up so we were able to move to better seating. The seats would have been even cheaper if we had purchased them ahead of time online.

Canterbury totally destroyed Waikato in this game. 46 - 13 !

The pictures I took were horrible but I guess I ought to post a few of them.

The team warming up before the game:

Waikato preparing a kick to start off after a Canterbury try:
Seriously, those are the best shots I took. I didn't even remember to take a picture of the posse that came to the game!

I very much hope to go to a Crusaders game and an All Blacks game if possible.

1 comment: