Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I need a printer

I need a printer so that I can print my schedule weekly. I love using google calendar to draw up my schedule so that I can print it out in a nice format and put it on my wall. This would not be a realization worthy of a blog post if i had not awoke at 9:45 and been at my 12:00 class at 11:00. Fortunately I had a book with me so I ended up enjoying the time instead of just feeling dumb for an hour.

Last night we celebrated the 22nd anniversary of my friend PT's birth. We had dinner and cake, took a trip down to one of the school's bars called the Foundary, and eventually came back to my room to hang out after getting kicked out of the bar (it was closing). A few pictures were taken with my camera. The picture shows what happens when we give PT a little too much to drink (witnessed on several occasions). We have no idea what they were fighting about.


I seem to recall that this was taken just before PT toppled over backwards in front of my hanger rack. I gave her a pillow and she had a nice sit for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment